6 Part series
There is nothing more important than our relationship with God. The church was never meant to be about rules and regulations and hoping that we would one day pass a test to get into Heaven. Religion puts us under pressure and makes us feel as if we are not performing to a certain standard. Jesus never showed us religion, He lived out relationship. God loves us, and the intention of His heart is for us to walk with Him and be in love with Him. When we step into this beautiful relationship, everything else becomes easy to do. God is not holding sin against us, Jesus already paid for all sin. As those in relationship with Christ, we need to let people know that they can come to Jesus just as they are, and He will take them from glory to glory.
In this series we will discover:
- What a relationship with God is supposed to look like
- How easily we can step into religious obligations
- How to get back into an intimate relationship with Jesus
- How to grow in relationship with God
- How to live life in love with God
- How to share this love with others
Join us on this beautiful journey of learning what exactly God had planned for us from the beginning – an intimate relationship with our Creator.