6 Part series
God wants to bless us. He wants us to do well in life and have more than enough for every good work. He wants His church to prosper in every area of life and He wants everyone to know Him as their Father. A problem in the body of Christ is that some people are too scared to be prosperous for various reasons: perhaps religion, a twisted understanding of humility and wrong doctrine. Yet God promises prosperity to all those who believe in Him. Why does God want us to be prosperous? So that His kingdom can be blessed. God has given us wealth to establish His covenant and lead more people to know Him.
In this series you will discover:
- Practical examples of how to organize our own finances
- That God wants to deliver us from poverty
- God wants to establish His covenant on earth
- God is a debt cancelling God
- How to reap our harvest
- How to be good stewards of what God has given us
- How to apply our faith mixed with wisdom to see our finances prosper
Join us for this life-changing series and see how the Lord transforms your life and catapults you into exceedingly, abundantly above!