13 Part series
Renewing our minds is not just another Bible study, it is vital for our success as Christians. Our mindset determines the lifestyle that we have, how we act, as well as what will happen in our future. So how do we renew our minds? By making a decision that our life needs to change, determining what it means to walk in the Spirit, and then to SET our minds according to it. The mind doesn’t change overnight – true change happens over time. We need to keep saving our minds daily because it will try and keep going back to the old way of thinking if we just leave it. If we have a bad habit, we need to replace it with a good habit. By listening to the Word and taking time to study it, it will change us within, and no weapon formed against us will prosper. We will never see the full results of the Word of God until we renew our minds to the Word of God. The Word of God needs to be our final authority.
In this series you will discover:
- How to be led by the Spirit
- How to renew our mind to God’s way
- The importance of renewing our minds daily
- The only way to stop doing things is to change the way we think about it
- We need to know the order of God’s system
- 7 points on the process to change
- How to stay in perfect peace
Join us in this amazing journey of renewing our minds and discovering how to live a life that pleases God.