3 Part series
Resurrection Weekend is a powerful declaration of the love God has for us! “Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” John 15:13 NKJV
Jesus demonstrated His great love for us by being crucified on the cross. He chose to lay His life down and became sin so that we could become the righteousness of God.
In this study, Allan Bagg teaches us that through Jesus’ death the full price for our sin was paid and through His resurrection our salvation is complete.
In this series we will learn about:
- God’s great love for us;
- Jesus was God’s only son but after His resurrection became the firstborn among many brethren;
- Jesus was the propitiation for our sin;
- Jesus dealt with death itself;
- The same power which resurrected Jesus from the dead resurrects us from spiritual death;
- When we understand who we are in Christ, the things the devil tries to use to bring fear become insignificant.