12 Part series
What are the principles that govern the Kingdom of God? What are the benefits of applying these principles in our lives?
In this series, Allan Bagg illustrates how applying the principles of the Kingdom leads to God’s prosperity and success in our lives. Using various examples from the Word, he discusses what our rights and responsibilities are as a citizen of the Kingdom of God and a member of the Household of Faith.
In this series you will discover:
• What it means to live a good life;
• How we make a choice for life by the words we choose;
• How the Word we receive is the Word that will work in our lives;
• What God’s promises are when we pray faith-filled prayers;
• What God favours most;
• Why it is important to gather with the saints; and
• Why we should speak the Word with all boldness.